Friday, May 28, 2010

The Short, Sad Saga of "JoshCohen"

"JoshCohen" is a user that has now been banned from the Huffington Post, but I thought I would show you his few comments to demonstrate the kind of anti-Semite that is attracted to the Huffington Post like a moth to a flame. He was around for a few days, at the most, had only around fifty posts, but did attract one fan: Our old buddy skialethia. Without further ado, here are the comments:

Netanyahu To Visit White House, Is Invited By Rahm
“@philoffal
All good posts and never reported on USA msm.
Of course the Megaphonies here will call YOU a hater now.
Masters of trickey and deceit and twisting things.
They think they are smart but the world is waking up to these reptiles who even use the catchall ''hate'' to play the victim card over and over and over. Reptiles, vermin, not worthy to even be called human beings,.”

Netanyahu To Visit White House, Is Invited By Rahm
“THE CHANGING TIDE IN THE JEWISH DIASPORA
* ISRAEL
The stereotypical Jewish mother of yesterday was often heard bragging about …
“My son the doctor ….”
“My son the lawyer ….”
“My son the investment counselor…
.”
The list was endless….
Today one hears …
“My son the organ trafficker….”
“My son the extortionist ….”
“My son the drug dealer ….”
Again, the list is endless….
What’s gone wrong???
ISRAEL!!! That’s what’s gone wrong!”

Netanyahu To Visit White House, Is Invited By Rahm
“Exactly...
.they should just rollover and be slaves to the Chosenites and water the grass and wash their dishes and clean the pool.”

Netanyahu To Visit White House, Is Invited By Rahm
“of course not. I am orthodox Christian ,. ex Jew religion.,
.... actually Khazarian which are not really Jews or semites.
Eastern European background.”

Netanyahu To Visit White House, Is Invited By Rahm
“What hatred do you speak of? I am just warning you....if you don't follow their orders you might be the next country attacked.”

Netanyahu To Visit White House, Is Invited By Rahm
“http://www.realzionistnews.com/
My brother Nathaniel Kapner can tell you at this site.”

Netanyahu To Visit White House, Is Invited By Rahm
“Megaphonies are here in force spreading disinfo.
So obviouis.”

Netanyahu To Visit White House, Is Invited By Rahm
“If push comes to shove and Israel drops Israel , Israel will attack the USA.
You think they are your friends? Think again.
They only care about ONE thing.....
........themselves and will attack anyone who tries to stop them from creating a ''greater Israel''.....meaning the whole region and eventually the world.
I am an exJew converted to Jesus. so I KNOW how they think....even my family which has now disowned me.”

4 comments: